Myanmar Travel Agent providing Customized Services
We assemble your complex travel needs with a short notice.
Myanmar domestic flights, hotels, guides & transports.
Compare our rates and search no more.
A Walk to Remember Myanmar
“We recommend slip-on shoes, sandals, flip-flops, or crocks for a Walk in Myanmar that you will remember.”
Did you know?
Although Theravada Buddhism is practiced by 89% of the people in Myanmar, many ethnic tribes such as Kachin, Kayin (Karen) and Chin are Christians. There are also minority groups who practice Islam, and Hinduism.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- We will arrange for transport from your hotel to Bagan Nyaung Oo airport for your
flight to Heho.
- Direct flight from Bagan to Heho will take 50 minutes, and additional 20 minutes if the flight goes via Mandalay
for passenger pick-up.
- Arrive Heho Airport. Our driver will pick you up at the airport.
- Check in at Hupin Khaung Daing Hotel Located on the west bank of Inle Lake and 1 hour drive away from Heho Airport.
Included: Breakfast, transport from hotel to Bagan airport, airfare from Bagan to Heho, Transport from
Heho airport to the hotel in Inle.
- We recommend lunch at the hotel. (If you prefer lunch arrangement by us, please request during booking.)
- Go for sightseeing of Inle Lake on boat.
- Visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda.
- Explore Ywama, Inpawkhon and the Ngaphechaung village where Jumping Cat Monastery is located.
- Back to your hotel.
Included: Transport for sightseeing, tour guide, mineral water.
Included: Superior Room at Hupin Khaung Daing Hotel.