Myanmar Travel Agent providing Customized Services
We assemble your complex travel needs with a short notice.
Myanmar domestic flights, hotels, guides & transports.
Compare our rates and search no more.
A Walk to Remember Myanmar
“As a registered tour operator with the Ministry of Hotels & Tourism, we get contract rates with hotels in Myanmar.”
Did you know?
Although Burmese is the official language, English is widely understood by many educated people in Myanmar, and Mandarin Chinese will be understood in Chinese business circle in places like Mandalay.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- We will arrange for transport from Park Royal Hotel to Yangon airport for your
flight to Bagan.
- Flight from Yangon to Bagan will take a little over one hour.
- Arrive Nyaung Oo Airport. Our driver will pick you up at the airport.
- Visit Nyaung Oo Market.
- Check in at Bagan Thande Hotel.
- Visit Shwezigon, gold plated pagoda in Bagan
built by King Anawrahta and
completed in 1102 AD.
- Continue to Ananda Temple (built in 1105 AD) and observe
four standing Buddha statues inside adorned with gold leaf.
- Proceed to Ananda Oakkyaung, a brick monastery built in 1137 AD located near Ananda Temple.
Included: Breakfast, transport to Yangon Airport, Airfare from Yangon to Bagan,
transport from Bagan Nyaung Oo airport to the hotel, tour guides, transport for sightseeing in Bagan, mineral water.
- Go for lunch at a nearby restaurant.
- Visit 61 meter tall Thatbyinnyu temple, the tallest
monument in Bagan.
- The next stop is Gawdawpalin, the largest and the most
imposing monument in Bagan.
- Visit Lacquerware workshops.
- Explore Bagan ruins on a local horse drawn cart.
Included: Transport for sightseeing, tour guide, mineral water.
- Relax and enjoy a beautiful sunset from one of the ruins.
- You have freedom to enjoy dinner either at Bagan Thande Hotel or your choice of restaurants on your own.
- Overnight at Bagan Thande Hotel.
Included: Superior Room at Bagan Thande Hotel.